« Home | Friday Night » | Finally! » | "Bald as a Ping Pong Ball" » | Good In Bed » | And We're Off... » | Spaghetti Sauce » | Parmesan Zucchini Strips and Lemon Aioli » | Chicken Tacos » | Good-Bye Constantine... grrr... » | Tuna Meltaways »

"Get In Shape Girl" Music

I would love some music suggestions for running music on my MP3 player, for days like this when I have to run 45 laps at the gym to stay on track with my training!

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

I have some ideas. Will send them to you later.

I can tell you what I like, but I don't know the artists for most...

"Get up, Get up, get your body in motion" Karin knows it.

"Hit the Ground running" by Johnny Lang

"You can do it put your back into it"- on B96 right now

"Aint no Halla Back"-Gweyn Stephani?

"Just a Little Bit" - 50?
These are my favorite running songs right now.

Post a Comment