« Home | Memorial Day Weekend » | Carrot Cupcakes » | Super Size Me » | Carrie Underwood!!! » | Pumpkin Spice Pudding » | Our House » | Run Run Run » | Yippee » | Improvised Pasta Bake » | Training Advice »

Drop City



Finally, I finished the book Drop City, by T.C. Boyle.

It was a good book. Long, over 400 pages. It was mainly about a group of hippies (a lot of drugs and free love, but it's not graphic or detailed, you are just aware that it's going on) who are forced out of their California commune and go up to Alaska and start a group up there. There is also a lot written about a couple who are starting their marriage up there as well who live near them. I really liked the characters and how he wrote about them. Now that I'm done, I don't know what I think about the story, but I did enjoy it as I read it! I wish I would have had it finished so I could have gone to discuss it at Jodi's book club!

Good enough to buy? I don't know. I haven't read anything in a long time that I've bought! I love the library!