« Home | Spaghetti Sauce » | Parmesan Zucchini Strips and Lemon Aioli » | Chicken Tacos » | Good-Bye Constantine... grrr... » | Tuna Meltaways » | House For Sale! » | I Scream, You Scream... » | Don't Be Shocked... it's my Living Room! » | Baked Spaghetti Squash Dinner » | The Dive From Clausen's Pier »

And We're Off...

Today was a busy day. Chad and I got up knowing that we might have an interested party coming to look at our house, so we worked very hard to get it clean and ready! And we did! We were done by 3:30, right before the showing! The house looks great!

So if these buyers aren't interested, and if the tuckpointer gets here early this week, then we'll have the house on the market by the end of the week!

I'm very excited!

Friday night I went to book club. We didn't talk about the book, but it had been a very long time since we had all seen each other, so it was a good time!

Yesterday, my brother came over to help replace our garbage disosal. It went really smoothly, so then I babysat Drew and Katelyn while he ran some errands. Drew and I also did some crafts and watched The Incredibles while Mike took Katelyn to the doctor.

It was a fun day! I always enjoy seeing the kids! And my brother too, I guess! :)

I'm off to get ready for bed. I know it's early, but I want to get up and run before work, because I didn't work out this weekend at all, and I have a hair appointment after work tomorrow.

Have a great Monday!

Didn't get a chance to say at Book Club, but Weight Watchers is doing well for you, girl!! Take it from me, I haven't seen you in a while, You look great!! Your hard work is paying off. Also, you should post the recipie for the yummy zucchini thingies! It was great to see you Friday, good luck with the house!!

Post a Comment