« Home | Beware of Arby's » | Sunday evening » | Home Fries » | Marinated Cucumbers » | Nice... Let's vote one of them off next week! » | Freaking Fridays! » | Macaroni-Bean Skillet » | This stinks » | For Better, For Worse » | Tuesday TV »

One of Those Days

Today is one of those days, when I have no ambition to do anything. No motivation for work. I could use a shopping or coffee break, except I don't have money to spend shopping and don't want to spend my "points" on coffee today...

Maybe it's this book I'm reading. It's definitely longer than my other recent books, and definitely darker... good but a little dark, and I have so many mixed feelings about the main characters...

Sorry your havin' a blah day! Just an FYI regarding the coffee, the following are low on the points scale.
Americano-espresso and water
Small Skim Latte, you could add sugar free vanilla, or carmel to sweeten it up.
Frappucino Light at Starbucks
Hot Tea, Starbucks Awake and Zen are good. :)

Post a Comment