« Home | The Honk and Holler Opening Soon » | Friday » | Chinese Pepper Chicken » | Time To Go » | Sleepy Sleepy » | The Kalahari Typing School For Men » | 1998- The technology is outdated: the memories unf... » | Walmart and my weekend. » | April Fools! » | Time Off »

Moving at $2.14 a gallon.

I borrowed my brother's SUV this weekend to get our excess furniture out of our house, so we can get it cleaned and on the market.

It was kind of fun tooling around in that, until I filled it up with gas to return it! I'm really loving my 33 mpg Prizm right about now!

What a beautiful weekend we had! I got out my spring/summer clothes. And went through all my clothes. I had clothes that moved with me to this house, and that I know I haven't worn in the last 5 years! We will be making a trip to Goodwill this week. Now I just have to convince Chad that the flannel shirts he had in college and high school, can go with too!