« Home | 1998- The technology is outdated: the memories unf... » | Walmart and my weekend. » | April Fools! » | Time Off » | Honey-Spiced Chicken with Carrots and Grapes » | Aggressive at the Library » | Mr. Maybe » | Pear Spinach Salad » | Mmmmm... Good Muffin » | Spring Holiday »

The Kalahari Typing School For Men



I just finished reading The Kalahari Typing School For Men, by Alexander McCall Smith. It was good. I don't think I enjoyed it as much as The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, but it's a part of that series. I am also having a hard time finding out if there is an order to the series. If I missed a book between this and The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, it didn't matter, but it seems to be some details I may have.

I would say this is probably a good one to get from the library, or at the very least used. But if you enjoyed The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, you will probably like this.