« Home | Don't Be Shocked... it's my Living Room! » | Baked Spaghetti Squash Dinner » | The Dive From Clausen's Pier » | g'morning » | Scott Savol goes home tonight? » | One of Those Days » | Beware of Arby's » | Sunday evening » | Home Fries » | Marinated Cucumbers »

I Scream, You Scream...


I finally found the new Ice Cream treats from Weight Watchers and Blue Bunny. I found them at Cub in Fridley. Last week, Cub in St. Anthony didn't have them. I've also heard they can be found at Kowalski's. These English Toffee Crunch bars are awesome! You would never guess that they were light. The ice cream inside is creamy and filling! Yum!!

Only 2 points per bar! For those of you who don't know how that adds up: 110 calories, six grams of fat and two grams of fiber.

Can't wait to try all the flavors!