« Home | Chinese Pepper Chicken » | Time To Go » | Sleepy Sleepy » | The Kalahari Typing School For Men » | 1998- The technology is outdated: the memories unf... » | Walmart and my weekend. » | April Fools! » | Time Off » | Honey-Spiced Chicken with Carrots and Grapes » | Aggressive at the Library »

Friday

Is it just me or does this happen to everybody?

Friday afternoon... beautiful day in early Spring. Can't wait to get outside!

Work is going smoothly, no reason that I won't be on the first bus home to eat and then go to the baseball game with Chad... Wait it's 3:45, and now all of a sudden issues that we've known about for a week are urgent and we need the tech team, but the tech team is gone for the day (or non-responsive, I don't know which)

And we're scrambling... meanwhile I'm thinking I will be lucky to make the latest express bus in order to meet Chad to go to the game but there probably won't be time to eat a healthy meal so that I'm not tempted by dome dogs and Nachos at the game!

arrrggghhhh..... How many points is a beer?