« Home | Macaroni-Bean Skillet » | This stinks » | For Better, For Worse » | Tuesday TV » | The long awaited Roman Shades » | Moving at $2.14 a gallon. » | The Honk and Holler Opening Soon » | Friday » | Chinese Pepper Chicken » | Time To Go »

Freaking Fridays!

What is up with Friday afternoons! Again I had Friday afternoon disaster! But this time not until I got home. I logged onto my email to check something in a personal email, and I find that a wrong file got shipped to a client!

And people emailing me. It's a disaster of a project, that I was only supposed to be working part-time on, but was being dragged into it, because the others on the team didn't have experience with the product.

URG... Oh well. I'm going to blow some steam (and maybe some points) at the Minnesota Swarm game tonight.