« Home | Save Karyn » | Budget Living - Organic Living Subscription Deal » | To Start It All Off » | Books I've Read in 2005 » | 2005 Recipes »

TiVo Take Me Away...

Ever have one of those days where you feel super stressed and you're not really sure why, and then something stressful happens, and it was like you were just anticipating that stressful event throughout the whole day!

I woke up with a sore jaw this morning, signs that I was probably clenching my jaw and grinding my teeth in the night. And then got reamed by a customer late this afternoon. My body knew before I did...

And then all I want to do is come home and veg out in front of my TV with my girl scout cookies, and there isn't even anything good on Monday's anymore! No American Idol and no Bachlorette! So I guess Chad and I will go carpet shopping instead...