« Home | Honey-Spiced Chicken with Carrots and Grapes » | Aggressive at the Library » | Mr. Maybe » | Pear Spinach Salad » | Mmmmm... Good Muffin » | Spring Holiday » | The Good Earth » | The World is an Ashtray?? » | Busy Busy » | Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread »

Time Off

Today my new manager told me that we're going to get to the point where it's okay if I take vacation for a week. Not that I can't now, I just choose not to, because I know I would just have to work twice as hard when I got back.

That is good. I am taking a day off tomorrow, even though I will technically still be "on call" but we are getting new carpet, and my parents are coming, and maybe I will also go for a run! Good times!

In other thoughts. I was not happy about Jessica Sierra being voted off American Idol. Actually I was just not happy with the Bottom 3 last night. It should have at least been Scott and Anthony. Who are the people voting for these 2? I can't even think that Scott is getting the 11 year old girls vote!