« Home | The Good Earth » | The World is an Ashtray?? » | Busy Busy » | Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread » | Conan » | Almost There » | The voters got it right... at least last night the... » | It's Only Wednesday! » | 2nd Chance for Nikko and Fiddler on the Roof » | TiVo Take Me Away... »

Spring Holiday

Tomorrow is Retek's "Spring Holiday". I wonder how many odd company holidays fall on a Muslim or Hindu holiday. I'm not complaining. I get a day off!

What am I going to do with my day off? Hopefully have lunch with my friend Sarah. She better have caught up on AI by then, as she found out who got kicked off last week, by reading my blog before she watched the show!

I am off to watch the results now. I've had to wait 2 days due to the phone number mishap on Tuesday! I thought they all did pretty well, with the exception of 1. I think Carrie was my favorite though.

Enjoy the holiday weekend if I don't make it back until after!