« Home | Pear Spinach Salad » | Mmmmm... Good Muffin » | Spring Holiday » | The Good Earth » | The World is an Ashtray?? » | Busy Busy » | Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread » | Conan » | Almost There » | The voters got it right... at least last night the... »

Mr. Maybe



I just finished reading Mr. Maybe, by Jane Green.

Excellent book! It came recommended from Steph. I got so caught up in it, and I wanted to get it done, that it never occurred to me that I have no idea what I am going to read next! I will have to read one of my post-poned magazines tomorrow on the bus and get to the library tomorrow night! I'd love to hear any suggestions!

The book was what I would classify as a girly book. Girl who loves to shop falls in love(?) or does she... you'll have to read it to find out! This was definitely a fun book, and if you can't get it from the library, buying it might be worth it, because your girlfriends will enjoy it too! (Or ask Steph)