« Home | Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread » | Conan » | Almost There » | The voters got it right... at least last night the... » | It's Only Wednesday! » | 2nd Chance for Nikko and Fiddler on the Roof » | TiVo Take Me Away... » | Save Karyn » | Budget Living - Organic Living Subscription Deal » | To Start It All Off »

Busy Busy

It was a busy busy weekend! I got a lot done! It's amazing how much I can get done with fewer distractions! (My big distraction was in Nashville for the NCAA tournament)

I pulled the carpet off our steps and painted the walls there! The walls look great! Hopefully we'll get some carpet ordered this week and that installed in the next few weeks! I was also able to get some shopping done for some valences or curtains for the living room.

All in all, it was a nice productive weekend! And heading into a 4 day week, I feel pretty good for a Sunday night! Off for some milk and pumpkin chocolate chip bread! Yummmm!!!