« Home | TiVo Take Me Away... » | Save Karyn » | Budget Living - Organic Living Subscription Deal » | To Start It All Off » | Books I've Read in 2005 » | 2005 Recipes »

2nd Chance for Nikko and Fiddler on the Roof

I'm waiting for Chad to get home so we can watch AI together. I was pretty happy to hear that Mario dropped out of the competition, and that Nikko was able to join. I really liked Mario, but he'll do well enough without the competition, and I think Nikko got robbed! Actually my real opinion is that Scott should have been booted last week, then I'd be really sad to see Mario go.

I just hope it's a good competition. I don't even know what the theme will be this year. Wonder if it can top Barry Manilow night from last year??

Anybody out there listened to Gwen Stefani's new album? I really like her new song, but it may just be because I absolutely loved the Fiddler on the Roof soundtrack as a child. Probably only 2nd best to Free To Be You and Me, which is a TOTAL classic!

Note: It's 29% off at Amazon.com :)

Jane. I have the Gwen Stefani CD and I quite like it. There are a few songs that I don't like, but for the most part it is upbeat and fun songs!

Post a Comment